- Just Color Picker Mac Download
- Hex Color Picker Mac Download
- Mac Screen Color Picker
- Color Picker Download For Mac
Want that particular shade of color which seems to unavailable anywhere else? Pick up the color from our desktop easily using a color picker tool. Here is a list of top 10 color picker software download.
There is color picker software for Mac, color picker software for Ubuntu, color picker software for Windows 8 as well as color picker software Windows 7 free download.
Color Picker and related apps. 145 downloads; 837 KB. A free Cocoa based color picker for your Mac using CoreGraphics API to render. Sep 13th 2012, 15:34 GMT. 250 downloads; 44 KB; Pro Picker 1.0. A useful color picker plug-in for Mac OS X. Feb 20th 2012, 14:50 GMT. 1,733 downloads. Create and share color palettes for your UI, and measure the accessibility of any color combination. Color Cop is a color picking tool designed for the Windows platform and to say the least, it works great. The tool is very easy to use as all you have to do is drop the pointer into the location with a color of interest, and from this get the hex value of that particular color. Color Picker for Mac. Download Color Picker for macOS 10.10 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Color Picker, the utility application, designed for all Cocoa developers and application designers. An efficient color picker, for professionals, who care about optimizing their workflow and speed up their process.
1. Peacock Color Picker – Match colors like a pro!
With basic color picking features, Peacock Color Picker by Reohix is an ideal option for finding matching colors – both professionals and home users will find this software useful.
- User-friendly interface – sleek and attractive design
- Color code given in various formats – HTML, Photoshop, Hexadecimal, Java, etc.
- Lists characteristics of selected color in HSV, RGB, HSL and CMYK.
2. Color Seizer – Handy color picker software
Color seizer is a simple color picker software that allows you to capture color from any pixel on your screen.
- 100% free – no premium packages or upgrades
- Provides color codes of the picked color in RGB, HTML, HSL, C++, Delphi, and VB
- Use the color codes to find an exact matching color
- Mix your own color option
- Copy color code to clipboard
3. Pixie – Pixie-sized color picker software!
No need for a color wheel ever again, now that this small color picking tool is here to save the day!
- Includes mouse tracker – simply point to a color, while the program is running
- Color codes available in Hex, RGB, HTML, HSV or CMYK
- Magnify a selected area 32×32 to pick a color from a pixel
- Displays X-Y co-ordinates of the selected pixel
4. Absolute Color Picker – Your absolute answer to color picking problems!
Just Color Picker Mac Download
Grab a color of choice from the screen and do much more with Absolute Color Picker software – absolutely free!
- Based on Absolute Color Picker ActiveX Control
- Select and pick colors by various color models
- Convert selected colors into HTML-based Hexadecimal representation
- Color scheme generator, screen color grabber and color history builder provided
- Compatible with most graphic packages
5. Color Detector – Detect colors fast and free!
Solve your color questions with this nifty color picker software by Cosmin Software.
- Simple user interface – ideal for beginners
- Point at a color or pixel on the screen with the mouse for color code
- Color codes shown in RGB, HTML, and Hexadecimal – as well as the English name of the color
- Copy HTML code on the clipboard
6. ColorPic – Easily pick any color from the screen
This software comes with a magnifier to make your color picking task that much easier!
- No spyware or adware – 100% free
- Adjust hue, saturation, etc.
- Magnifier provided – pick a color easily from a high resolution screen
- Resizable magnification area
- Save multiple palettes automatically
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black percentages shown
- Overlay a grid for quick colorpick alignment
7. ColorSchemer ColorPix – Useful little color picking tool
Grab a pixel from your screen with the mouse pointer with this color picking software – it is 100% free!
- Transform picked color into different color formats
- Built-in magnifier to zoom in and grab a pixel – control zoom percentage up to 1600%
- Copy color value onto clipboard
- Instantly shows color and color value of the color you point at
8. Quick HTML Color Picker – As quick as it gets!
This free Windows color picker tool will become your favorite tool to solve your color queries in a jiffy!
- Pick any color from the screen easily
- Use mouse or keyboard to find and pick desired color from screen
- Color codes displayed in RGB and HTML
- Save HTML color value onto clipboard
- Con – can’t edit numeric or HTML color fields
9. Screen Color Picker – Simple tool for picking color
This is a no-frills software by 2XDSoft, grabbing pixels and displaying codes – ideal for home users or for quick reference for professionals.
- Hold your mouse over a desired color and press enter to pick that color
- Displays RGB, HSB, Hexadecimal and GML color codes
- Copy color codes onto the clipboard
- Color palette for 4 colors
- Color correction available
10. Color Archiver – Your digital color diary!
This multi-utility free Windows software can double as your color diary as well as a handy color picker – excellent web developers!
- Built-in magnifier – 1X-16X
- Pre-loaded web color table + a color table to save your colors
- Save every color with a user-defined name – find your favorite colors easily
- HexConv available- for number base conversion and ASCII character conversion
11. Color Spy
Hex Color Picker Mac Download
13. Instant Eyedropper
Mac Screen Color Picker
Armed with these top 10 color picker tools, you can be sure that you never miss another favorite color ever again – and all this completely free of charge!