The Webex Desktop App is compatible with supported versions of Mac OS. Install and Set Up the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App Mac OS versions no longer supported. Cisco Webex は、業界をリードするビデオ会議、ウェビナー、画面共有エンタープライズ ソリューションです。Web 会議、オンライン ミーティング、電話会議、機器。.
Table of contents
- 1 Cisco Webex Meetings PC app – About
Download the app and Experience why Cisco Webex Meetings on PC is the most trusted video conferencing solution today. You will learn in this article on how to download and use the app on Your Windows and Mac PCs
Cisco Webex Meetings PC app – About
Cisco Webex Meetings for PC app provides businesses with a powerful video-conferencing platform that is easy to use and packed with features. It is best suited to large companies requiring a comprehensive video conferencing solution. It is also one of the most expensive video conferencing platforms available. These factors might deter some small- and medium-sized businesses.
In both the free and premium plans, Cisco offers the full suite of standard video conferencing features. These include screen sharing, call scheduling, calendar app integration, and file sharing. Cisco Webex Meetings for Windows also enables users to create in-call polls and run Q&A sessions for participants. These are useful inclusions that make the platform highly participatory, and a reliable choice for businesses that organize webinars or large video meetings.
Additionally, the premium plans offer more advanced features such as MP4 call recording, custom links for calls, and encrypted cloud storage of data. Another feature that stood out was the ability to access participant information (such as their organization or position) directly from the call. This makes it easy to know who is in the meeting and is ideal for mid- and large-sized businesses.
Paid plans include Starter ($13.50 per month for up to 50 attendees), Plus ($17.95 per month for up to 100 attendees), Business ($26.95 per month for up to 200 attendees), and Enterprise, for which you’ll need to contact Cisco to get precise pricing but which will allow up to 1,000 attendees per meeting.
All paid plans include video conferencing with up to 25 video feeds, application and screen sharing, meeting recording (audio, video, and content), free mobile apps, and the ability to share the presenter role. “Call Me” plans are also available, in which the conference calls you, but you have to pay a monthly fee of $4 dollars per host per month. This is a significant cost reduction from the previous iteration.
Pros and Cons
- One button to push joining. Just having one button to click and “everything magically works” is amazing from the user’s standpoint.
- The video that is clear and helps convey your message because audio alone is missing so much of what we humans look for in interactions. And Webex meetings with video has filled that gap back in.
- Metrics! I mean who doesn’t need good metrics. And trust me, Cisco Webex meetings have some of the best. It can get such granular detail and It can help users understand exactly why something didn’t work so they can make it better next time.
- The way than devices and software work so seamlessly together. Having Cisco Webex enabled conference rooms has been such a crazy turn around for the users in the conference rooms experience.
Webex Meeting App Download For Pc
- The back end management of users CAN be a bit clunky. But it works once it’s all set up. Was just not the easiest to set up.
- I do wish the price would come down on the units. They are a bit on the expensive side, but honestly, you get what you pay for.
How To Install Cisco Webex Meetings app on Windows and Mac
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC, get BlueStacks Or NoxPlayer
- Once the emulator downloaded, double-click on the file located in the downloaded folder.
- Allow the software to make changes to your device. Click on the Install button to start the installation. Let the emulator take its time for installation.
- Enter your Google Account, once the installation gets completed. Create a new account if you don’t own one yet!
- BlueStacks home screen appeared, Click on the Google Play app.
- Search for Cisco Webex Meetings App, open and install it.
The Webex Meetings desktop app package includes two parts: the in-meeting app, which allows you to host or participate in meetings, and the pre-meeting app, which resides on your desktop.
You can use the pre-meeting desktop app to manage your meetings, whether or not you have a Webex account. If you sign in with an account, you can start meetings instantly, schedule meetings, join your scheduled meetings, add integrations to join meetings from other apps, and detect nearby video devices. If you don't have an account or haven't signed in, you can still use the Webex Meetings desktop app as a guest to see your upcoming meetings, easily join your meetings, and connect to a video device.
Download and Install the Webex Meetings Desktop App
Microsoft exchange download mac. The Webex Meetings desktop app automatically downloads after starting or joining a Webex meeting from a Webex site or email invitation. Click the installation file to install it. Refer to the New Webex Sign-In Users and the New Webex Guest Users sections in the Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App Installation Matrix.
Install Webex On Mac
If you want to install the app without joining a meeting first, you can also download it manually. Go here to get the download file, then follow steps 3—5 below to install the file.
Download Webex App Mac
Customers who are locked down to a specific meeting application version should get the download file directly from their Webex site. Follow the steps below.
Download Webex App For Mac
If you have a previous version of the Webex Meetings desktop app, you have to uninstall that version before installing the new version.
Webex Meeting Download For Mac
Sign in to your Webex site.
Select Downloads > Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App > Download.
Run the .msi (Windows) or .dmg (Mac) installation file and follow the instructions. The Webex Meetings desktop app opens when the installation is complete.
Enter your email address and select Sign In.
Select or enter your Webex site URL, and then enter your password.