Colasoft MAC Scanner is used for scanning IP address and MAC address. It can automatically detect all subnets according to the IP addresses configured on multiple NICs of a machine and scan the MAC addresses and IP addresses of defined subnets. Download mac app store 10.6 8. FREE EDITION DOWNLOAD PRO EDITION PURCHASE. Download the latest version of IP Scanner for Mac - Displays machines, users, and IP addresses of Macs on your network. Read 45 user reviews of IP Scanner on MacUpdate. Colasoft MAC Scanner is used for scanning IP address and MAC address. It can automatically detect all subnets according to the IP addresses configured on multiple NICs of a machine and scan the MAC addresses and IP addresses of defined subnets. FREE EDITION DOWNLOAD PRO EDITION PURCHASE.
|FastResolver v1.26 - Scan IP addresses for host names and MAC addresses|
Copyright (c) 2005 - 2014 Nir Sofer
- NetResView - View all computers/shares on your network.
- PingInfoView - Ping to multiple host names/IP addresses.
DescriptionFastResolver is a small utility that resolves multiple host names into IP addresses and vice versa.You can simply type the list of IP addresses or host name that you want to resolve, or alternatively, you can specify IP addresses range that you want to scan.For local network, FastResolver also allows you to get the MAC address of all IP addresses that you scan.FastResolver is a multithreaded application, so it can resolve dozens of addresses within a few seconds.
- Version 1.26:
- Added 'Copy As Hosts File' option. (Ctrl+H)
- Version 1.25:
- Added 'MAC Address Format' option (XX-XX-XX-XX-XX-XX, XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX, or XXXXXXXXXXXX).
- Version 1.23:
- Fixed to work with the latest versions of oui.txt
- Version 1.22:
- Fixed bug: The size of addresses list text-box was limited to 32 KB.
- Version 1.21:
- Added support for typing IP range, like 192.168.0.1-192.168.0.10
- Version 1.20:
- Added 'Company Name' column that is determined according to the MAC address (Requires to download externl file - see below)
- Version 1.16:
- Fixed bug: The main window lost the focus when the user switched to another application and then returned back to FastResolver.
- Version 1.15:
- Added support for starting the IP addresses scanning from command-line
- Added support for saving into comma-delimited (.csv) file.
- Fixed bug in radio buttons of mode selection
- Version 1.10:
- Added support for scanning MAC addresses (works only for local network).
- Added new option: Resolve hosts without domain.
- The configuration is now saved to a file, instead of the Registry.
- Version 1.00 - First release.
- Windows operating system: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003.
- Network connection.
Be aware that resolving IP address to host name doesn't work well under Windows 98/ME.
Using FastResolverFastResolver doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs.Just put the executable file (FastResolver.exe) anywhere you like, and run it.
After you run FastResolver utility, you can type multiple IP addresses and host names, separated by commas, spaces, or CRLF.Alternatively, you can select IP addresses range to resolve into host names.
The 'Company Name' ColumnStarting from version 1.20, FastResolver allows you to view the company name of each MAC address.However, in order to get this feature, you must download the following external file, and put in the same folderof FastResolver.exe: http://standards-oui.ieee.org/oui/oui.txt
Be aware that you must save it as 'oui.txt'
- Display Multiple Host IP Addresses: If this option is checked, and the host name has multiple IP addresses, all IP addressesare displayed.
- Resolve IP Addresses Back To Host Name:If this option is checked, and you resolve an host name to IP address, the IP Address is resolved back into a host name, and displayed in 'Host Name' column. The original host name that you typed is displayed under 'Original Name' column.
|/IPTo <IP Address>||Specifies the to IP address|
|/DisplayMultiIPAddr <0 1>||Display Multiple Host IP Addresses. 1 to enable, 0 to disable.|
|Download FastResolver (in ZIP file)|
|Download self-install executable for installing FastResolver with uninstall support|
FastResolver is also available in other languages. In order to change the language of FastResolver, download the appropriate language zip file, extract the 'fastresolver_lng.ini', and put it in the same folder that you Installed FastResolver utility.
|Brazilian Portuguese||Paulo Guzmán||30/06/2012||1.22|
|Bulgarian||Борислав Борисов - Voodoo||23/01/2015||1.0|
|Galician||Xosé Antón Vicente Rodríguez||12/10/2005|
|German||«Latino» auf WinTotal||14/12/2014||1.26|
|Romanian||Jaff (Oprea Nicolae)||06/03/2014||1.25|
|Simplified Chinese||发梦 King||25/07/2008|
|Slovak||Michal 'KuboF' Matúšov||07/09/2008||1.20|
|Traditional Chinese||Wilson ko||17/10/2005|
|Traditional Chinese||發夢 King||25/07/2008|
|Thai||ในฝัน.com Free Domain + Host||18/11/2012||1.22|