Mainstage is not just a conventional music production application. It is a live rig app that lets you customize and personalize your sounds before you go up on stage. Mainstage converts your device into an enhanced mixer itself with a full-screen user interface that can be extensively used in live music gigs.
Since all you need is encapsulated in your Mac itself, you can be rest assured there will be no hardware malfunction. Main Stage also provides a huge collection of audio interface plug-ins and preset tones that can be used on all electronic instruments.
Though the usefulness of the app is unquestionable, it is only available for Apple users on their Macbooks. However, a simple emulator can help download Mainstage for Windows PC as well. The steps for the same are laid out below.
Download Apple MainStage 3.2 for Mac free latest version standalone offline DMG image setup. Apple MainStage 3.2 is a professional environment for the musicians to apply high-quality sound effects during the live performances. August 1, 2019 October 11, 2019 Download for Mac 0 Comments Apple, Apple for Mac, MainStage, MainStage Download, MainStage for Mac, MainStage Free Download, MainStage Full version Download Apple MainStage makes this tool and simple to deliver for any stage all of the same instruments and their effects that.
Download MainStage for PC
1. As already mentioned below, Mainstage is only available in the Apple Store. The only way to download Mainstage 3 for PC is through an emulator. In this case, the emulator has to be an iOS one. It replicates the Apple environment on your Windows PC along with the Apple user interface. This lets you access the Apple Store and download the app from there.
2. The recommended iOS emulator is iPadian. It is one of the most popular iOS emulators in the industry currently. iPadian is efficient, fast, and reliable. The download link to the emulator is available online on the company website. MobiOne Studios is an alternative to iPadian. Any other functional iOS emulator should also serve the purpose here.
3. Once you have downloaded and installed the emulator on your PC, launch it. You will find that the user interface of the emulator will resemble that of an iPhone.
4. Go to the home page of the emulator and open up the Apple Store. As soon as you enter the store, you will be directed to a log in page. This step is mandatory as you are accessing the store for the first time from the emulator. At this stage, you can either use an existing Apple account or create a new one with quick email verification.
5. After you have successfully signed in to the store, you will get unrestricted access to download and install the apps there. Go to the search bar at the top of the window and search for Mainstage 3. (This is the latest version of the app).
6. The app will appear as a search result. Click on the Install button next to the app. Mainstage for windows 10 will be downloaded and installed on the emulator. Launch the app from the emulator and rock your live gigs like never before.
Key Features of Mainstage for PC
- As this is a live rig application, a lot of electronic instrument sounds are required to create an ambient feeling. Main Stage has up to 80 instruments in its audio library alongside audio plugins.
- If you are using Main Stage on your Mac, you can customize the touch bar and set it to various tools as a shortcut. The feature helps while you are editing a huge volume of tracks.
- The user interface is set in such a way that you will only see the tools on the screen that you will need during a live gig. The screen can also be customized with various audio mixing options.
- The Main Stage drum kit is very rich in sound quality. The set can be electronically customized to add or remove depending on the requirement of the song. The Ultrabeat drum machine is a new feature that allows you to perform electronic beats.
- Similarly, other instruments like lead guitar and bass have also been sampled with great detail.
- Guitarists can make their virtual pedalboards with tones, distortions, and solo settings.
- Main Stage has a full-screen tuner that can be availed at any moment during a gig.
- Logic Pro X – Main Stage has an in-app integration with Logic Pro X. You can directly transfer some of your tone settings and tracks from one platform to another. Logic Pro X is a professional music production app and considered to be one of the best in business.
Mainstage 2 Download
- GarageBand for windows – This app is mostly used to make music right out of your smartphones. However, there is no compromise in the sound quality of the production.
Follow the recommendations below in the order in which they're listed until you've isolated or fixed your issue. Before proceeding, make sure to back up the MainStage application.
1. Make sure MainStage is up to date
Make sure you're using the latest version of MainStage 3. Choose Apple menu () > App Store, then click Updates in the toolbar. If an update is available, click the Update button to download and install it.
2. Check device or software compatibility
If you're using an external audio interface, MIDI interface, storage system, or plug-in not made by Apple, make sure it's compatible with the latest version of MainStage 3. Contact the manufacturer for support. If an update is available, follow the manufacturer's instructions to update the device or software.
3. Check documentation
Check MainStage 3 Help to make sure MainStage is working as expected. You can search help for key terms shown in alerts or error messages.
4. Test using built-in audio
Sometimes an incompatible or malfunctioning external audio interface can cause issues with MainStage. If you're using an external audio interface, try using the built-in audio on your Mac instead of the interface.
To use built-in audio with MainStage:
- Unplug your external audio interface from your Mac.
- Open MainStage, then choose MainStage > Preferences > Audio.
- Choose Built-in Output from the Audio Output pop-up menu.
- Choose Built-in Microphone (or Built-in Input, depending on your computer) from the Audio Input pop-up menu.
- Test using a concert, set, or patch you've had issues with.
If using built-in audio resolves your issue, you might need to update or service your audio interface. Contact the manufacturer for support.
Mainstage 3 Download For Pc
5. Create a new concert
Sometimes concert files can become unusable, causing unexpected behavior in MainStage.
To create and test a new project:
- Open MainStage and choose File > New.
- Choose the devices you want to use for audio input and output from the Audio Input and Audio Output pop-up menus in the dialog.
- Click an instrument category on the left, then select the template you want to use.
- Click Choose.
- Test to see if the issue occurs in the new concert. If the issue doesn't occur in the new concert, the concert you're having issues with might be damaged. You can try to rebuild the concert file.
Rebuild a damaged concert file
When you rebuild a concert, you export the layout, sets, and patches from your concert, then import them into a new concert.
- Open the concert you're having issues with.
- To export your layout, click Layout, click the gear icon at the top of the Layout section, then choose Export Layout from the menu. Choose a location in which to save the layout, then click Export.
- To export your sets and patches, click Edit, click in the Patch List, then press Command–A (or choose Edit > Select All) to select all sets and patches in the Patch List. Drag them to the desktop or a folder.
- Close the concert.
- Create a new concert from any template.
- Click Layout, press Command–A (or choose Edit > Select All) to select all elements in the Layout section, then press Delete to remove them.
- To import the layout from the original concert, click the gear icon at the top of the Layout section, then choose Import Layout from the menu. Select the layout, then click Import.
- Click Edit, select all the sets and patches in the Patch List, then press Delete to remove all the existing patches.
- Drag the patches from the original concert into the Patch List. You might need to reorder sets and patches after dragging them into the patch list.
- Test the new concert to see if the issue still exists.
6. Try a different user account
Create another user account on your Mac, then try to recreate the issue in the new user account. If the issue doesn't occur in the new user account, settings or files in the original account might be causing the issue.
7. Reset preferences
Resetting MainStage preferences doesn't affect your project files, presets, or patches. However, you do lose any custom preference settings you might have made.
Before resetting preferences, choose MainStage > Preferences and note any specific settings you've made. That way, after resetting preferences, you can go back and reapply your custom settings. For information on different preferences, see Preferences overview in MainStage Help.
To reset your MainStage preferences: Nexus free download mac.
- Quit MainStage if it's open.
- In the Finder, hold the Option key, then choose Go > Library.
- Remove the com.apple.mainstage3.plist file from the Preferences folder.
- Restart your Mac.
After your Mac restarts, open MainStage and try to reproduce the issue you were experiencing. If the issue no longer occurs, open MainStage preferences and reapply your custom settings.
8. Reinstall MainStage
If the issue persists, remove and reinstall MainStage. Your existing MainStage concerts won't be deleted, and can be opened after reinstallation.
- In the Finder, choose Go > Applications.
- Locate MainStage 3 and drag it to the Trash.
- Reinstall MainStage from the App Store, or restore it from a backup. When restoring a copy of the MainStage application from a backup, you can either drag it from its storage location to your Applications folder, or you can restore it from a Time Machine backup.