OneNote for Windows 10 OneNote 2016 OneNote 2013 OneNote 2010 OneNote for Mac Office for business OneNote for the web OneNote for iOS OneNote for Android phones More. Less No matter what version of OneNote you use, you can download a copy of any of your OneNote notebooks to your PC or Mac — either as a backup or to upload its contents to. Microsoft OneNote 2013, free and safe download. Microsoft OneNote 2013 latest version: Create and share a digital notebook. Microsoft OneNote 2013 is a digital notebook designed for multiple users. Microsoft OneNote The digital note-taking app for your.© Brooke Fasani/Getty Images You can uninstall Microsoft OneNote on your PC or Mac in a few simple steps. Brooke Fasani/Getty Images
- It's easy to uninstall Microsoft OneNote from your Windows or Mac computer if you no longer want to use the program.
- You can uninstall OneNote from your Windows PC through your computer Settings using the 'Add or remove programs' section.
- To uninstall OneNote on a Mac, drag OneNote to the Trash from within the Finder.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
OneNote is a popular note-taking app that's available on both the Mac and Windows as a free download or as part of a Microsoft 365 subscription.
If you install OneNote on your computer and later decide you no longer want to use it – perhaps you intend to switch to the web-based Evernote instead – you can uninstall it to free up room on your computer's hard drive.
Here's how to do it on a Mac and Windows PC.
How to uninstall OneNote from a Windows computer
1. Click Start.
2. Pick the Settings icon, which is shaped like a small gear.
3. When the Settings window appears, locate the 'Find a setting' search box at the top and type 'add or remove.'
4. Click 'Add or remove programs.'© Dave Johnson/Business Insider This will appear in the drop-down menu. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
5. Scroll through the list of installed programs and find OneNote or type 'OneNote' in the 'Search this list' box to filter the results.
Video: 5 things to know about Mark Zuckerberg (Fox Business)
6. Click OneNote and then click 'Uninstall.'
7. Confirm your choice to uninstall.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider OneNote will be uninstalled from your PC. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
8. Select OneNote and then click 'Uninstall.'
'Add-in' mode for Excel 2004, 2008, 2011, 2016 and 2019. 'Add-in' mode for Apple Numbers v3, v4 and v5. Priority support. Permanent license and free major upgrades during the maintenance period. Access to Windows version. Options to emulate Excel Analysis ToolPak results and migration guide for users switching from Analysis ToolPak. Cause: Excel 2011 does not include the Analysis ToolPak. Solution: Download StatPlus:mac LE for free from AnalystSoft, and then use StatPlus:mac LE with Excel 2011. That last link used to include loads of comments from disgruntled Office for Mac users, but Microsoft seems to have removed comment functionality from that help center article. Download analysis toolpak excel. Click Tools - Select Add-Ins. Click to select the check box for Solver.Xlam. The Data Analysis Toolpak was removed in Mac:Office for Mac 2008. However, you can download a free third-party tool that offers similar functionality: StatPlus:mac LE. Option 2: Download StatPlus:mac LE for free from AnalystSoft, and then use StatPlus:mac LE with Excel 2011. You can use StatPlus:mac LE to perform many of the functions that were previously available in the Analysis ToolPak, such as regressions, histograms, analysis of variance (ANOVA), and t-tests. To install Analysis toolpak in Excel for Mac, follow below steps. Goto tools or Insert menu. Locate Add-Ins and Click on it. You’ll be prompted to choose from available add-ins. Select Analysis Toolpak. Analysis Toolpak is added. In the rightmost corner you’ll find Analysis Toolpak.
How to uninstall OneNote from a Mac computer
1. In the Finder, click 'Applications.' You should see a list of all the apps installed on your computer.
2. Find OneNote and drag it to the Tash.© Dave Johnson/Business Insider Make sure it lands in the Trash and not on your Dock. Dave Johnson/Business Insider
3. If you have OneNote in the Dock on the desktop, drop the icon from the Dock to the Trash as well.