The Bail Project combats mass incarceration at the front end by paying bail for tens of thousands of low-income Americans at risk of pretrial detention.
Tux Paint for macOS
Tux Paint for macOS comes as three disk image (
.dmg) files. One contains main program (Tux Paint), another contains the configuration program (Tux Paint Config.) for parents and teachers; copy both of them to your hard drive's
Applications folder. The third contains an application that installs the optional 'stamps' collection.
1,014 Best Paint Tool Sai Free Brush Downloads from the Brusheezy community. Paint Tool Sai Free Brushes licensed under creative commons, open source, and more! Sep 21, 2020 Download Pro Paint for Mac 3.6 from our software library for free. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as safe. The current installer available for download occupies 17.2 MB on disk. This software for Mac OS X is an intellectual property of EffectMatrix Ltd.
- Tux Paint: Tux Paint 0.9.24 TuxPaint-0.9.24.dmg Version: 0.9.24 Date: May 30, 2020 Size: 40MB From: Mark K. Compaibility note: For Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later.Earlier versions of Tux Paint are available, which run on older versions of Mac OS X. Using: The DMG disk image contains the Tux Paint application, and documentation.Copy them from the DMG onto your hard.
- Paintbrush 2.5 - Cocoa-based paint program similar to Microsoft Paint and MacPaint. Download the latest versions of the best Mac apps at safe and trusted MacUpdate.
- Paintbrush is not intended to replace Adobe Photoshop or other high-end image editors. Instead, it aims to fill the need for a basic, streamlined, and Mac-native image editor. Whether you need to quickly crop a photo, add some text to an image, or just have fun doodling, Paintbrush has you covered.
Tux Paint 0.9.24
Compaibility note: For Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later. Earlier versions of Tux Paint are available, which run on older versions of Mac OS X.
Using: The DMG disk image contains the Tux Paint application, and documentation. Copy them from the DMG onto your hard disk (for example, create a 'Tux Paint' folder in your 'Applications' folder, and copy them there).
Tux Paint Config.:
Tux Paint Config. 0.0.15
Compaibility note: For Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later. Earlier versions of Tux Paint Config. are available, which run on older versions of Mac OS X.
Mac os 8 online. Using: The DMG disk image contains the Tux Paint Config application. Copy it from the DMG onto your hard disk (for example, create a 'Tux Paint' folder in your 'Applications' folder, and copy it there).
Rubber Stamps Collection:
Tux Paint Stamps 2020.05.29
Using: The DMG disk image contains the Tux Paint Stamps installer. Double-click it to launch the installer. It will ask if you'd like to install stamps for All Users, The Current User or place them within the Tux Paint Application itself (in which case, you'll need to tell it where Tux Paint is currently stored on your hard disk).
Note: Internet Explorer may truncate the filename! Rename it to have a '
Did you know? Tux Paint runs right on your computer, and doesn't require Internet access.
Free trial for up to 6 months
All functions can be used for up to six months for free. Install the latest version to register.
(Win/mac) Don't forget to register a CLIP STUDIO account to unlock all features and save your work during the trial period.
Click here to download the latest version or update your current software.
CSP_1102w_setup.exe (approx. 280MB)
6 months free
CSP_1102m_app.pkg (approx. 350MB)
Up to 3 months free
Free every day
- System requirements : Windows / macOS / iPad / iPhone / Galaxy
1. Run the installer and follow the instructions to install the software.
2. Start CLIP STUDIO.
Click the “CLIP STUDIO” icon on the desktop.
Open the “Applications” folder > “CLIP STUDIO 1.5” and click on the “CLIP STUDIO” icon.
4. Get started in Clip Studio Paint with our official tips and tutorials.Read now
Official Tips & Tutorials
5. All software features can be used.
To access all the features of Clip Studio Paint, follow these steps:
(1) Click [Sign up to get your first 3 months free].
(2) Log in with your Clip Studio account.
(3) Click the method you wish to use.
・ Click 'Get 30 days free!' to register your Clip Studio account and get 30 days free.
・ Click '3 month free trial' to get 3 months free when you apply for a monthly plan.
- Instruction Manual : HTML / PDF
- Tool Settings Guide : HTML / PDF
You can download and use Clip Studio Modeler, a tool to set up 3D materials for Clip Studio Paint, for free. With this tool, you can import 3D data made with other software and configure them for use in Clip Studio Paint.
These artworks are only for personal use in testing Clip Studio Paint. This data may not be used for any other purpose or published in any form.