Qustodio can protect Windows, Mac, iOS, Kindle and Android. What languages do you support? Qustodio is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese and Chinese. 1 – First download Qustodio Parental Control App onto your device (usually your mobile phone or laptop), create an account or log in 2 – Then. Download the latest version of Qustodio for Mac - The easiest way to supervise your kids online. Read 0 user reviews of Qustodio on MacUpdate.
To uninstall Qustodio from a Mac do the following:
- Download the Qustodio for Mac application from http://www.qustodio.com/
- Mount the .dmg file by double clicking on it.
- You will see two files on it, Qustodio.pkg and Unistaller.app:
- Open the file Qustodio.pkg and follow the instructions for installing Qustodio.
- After finishing installing Qustodio, close the installer.
- You will see an application called 'Uninstaller' in the folder you've mounted, double click on it and follow the instructions.
- You might be prompted to enter your admin user name and password, to be able to make changes on your computer:
- The uninstaller will ask your email address and password used on Qustodio, once you successfully enter your information Qustodio will be uninstalled:
Note: If you don't have your Qustodio login or password, visit https://family.qustodio.com/ and click on the 'Forgot your password' link.
Note:Harmony engine evo free download mac. If you encounter difficulties uninstalling Qustodio, first you should reinstall Qustodio from the fresh download and then follow the steps above.
Qustodio Download For Windows