macOS Recovery is part of the built-in recovery system of your Mac. You can start up from macOS Recovery and use its utilities to recover from certain software issues or take other actions on your Mac.
RescuePRO is an easy-to-use application that recovers images, movies, sound files, documents, mail, videos, music and more. Recover data even if files were deleted, lost, corrupted or formatted. Data recovery software for your Mac OS device. Recover lost or deleted data from your SD Card, microSD Card or other digital media device with SanDisk RescuePRO® - the best data recovery utility for recovering lost images, movies and more from any type of Digital Media. Restore From Time Machine Backup: Restore your Mac from a Time Machine backup. Reinstall macOS: Download and reinstall the Mac operating system. Get Help Online: Use Safari to browse the web and find help for your Mac. Links to Apple's support website are included. Browser plug-ins and extensions are disabled.
How to start up from macOS Recovery
- Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold these two keys: Command (⌘) and R. Need help?
- Release the keys when you see an Apple logo, spinning globe, or other startup screen.
- You might be prompted to enter a password, such as a firmware password or the password of a user who is an administrator of this Mac. Enter the requested password to continue.
- Startup is complete when you see the utilities window:
- After starting up from macOS Recovery, select a utility, then click Continue:
- Restore From Time Machine Backup:Restore your Mac from a Time Machine backup.
- Reinstall macOS: Download and reinstall the Mac operating system.
- Get Help Online: Use Safari to browse the web and find help for your Mac. Links to Apple's support website are included. Browser plug-ins and extensions are disabled.
- Disk Utility: Use Disk Utility to repair your disk or erase your disk or other storage device.
Additional utilities are available from the Utilities menu in the menu bar: Startup Security Utility (or Firmware Password Utility), Network Utility, and Terminal.
- To quit macOS Recovery, choose Restart or Shut Down from the Apple menu . If you want to choose a different startup disk before quitting, choose Startup Disk from the Apple menu.
If you can't start up from macOS Recovery
If your Mac can't start up from its built-in macOS Recovery system, it might try to start up from macOS Recovery over the Internet. When that happens, you see a spinning globe instead of an Apple logo during startup:
To manually start up from Internet Recovery, press and hold either of these key combinations at startup:
If startup from Internet Recovery is unsuccessful, you see a globe with an alert symbol (exclamation point):
In that case, try these solutions:
- Make sure that your Mac can connect to the Internet. If you're not prompted to choose a Wi-Fi network during startup, move your pointer to the top of the screen, then choose a network from the Wi-Fi menu , if available.
- Press Command-R at startup to try using the built-in Recovery system instead of Internet Recovery.
- Connect to the Internet using Ethernet instead of Wi-Fi, or vice versa.
- Connect to the Internet from a different Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Your network configuration might not allow the Internet access that macOS Recovery needs.
- Try again later, because the issue might be temporary.
- Start up from another disk or volume, if available, or use a bootable installer to reinstall macOS.
If you still need help, please contact Apple Support. Adobe acrobat 9 mac free download windows 10.
This software is compatible with Memory Sticks, SmartMedia, CompactFlash, Floppy Disks, Palm Pilots, Windows CE devices, Digital Cameras and Camcorders, MP3 players, MMC, Microdrive, SD/SDHC, XD cards, PCMCIA, Video CD, DVD and most forms of digital media. The program works with any USB or FireWire Adaptor. Also features unique recovery algorithm for MPEG audio and MPEG video recovery (MPEG-1/2/3).
Simply insert your digital media into the reader, run the software and save the recovered files. There is no easier way to salvage those important files you thought were lost forever. The application then displays previews of the recoverable data.
Secure media wiping is also included for permanent deletion of data on your digital media. An imaging utility allows the creation of an image of your media for recovery at a later time. Advanced features include: now supports many high-end Digital Backs for SLR cameras, automatically saves the data as it is being scanned, supports media up to 16 GB and can run on Linux too.
Mac Rescue Disk
RescuePRO for OS X Mac is a Demo software in the category System Utilities developed by LC Technology International, Inc.
The latest version of RescuePRO for OS X Mac is 220.127.116.11, released on 08/11/2019. It was initially added to our database on 11/13/2014.
RescuePRO for OS X Mac runs on the following operating systems: Mac. The download file has a size of 30MB.
RescuePRO for OS X Mac has not been rated by our users yet.
Rescue Pro Download Sandisk
Write a review for RescuePRO for OS X Mac!
|11/05/2020||Microsoft - it-it 16.0.13328.20292|
|11/05/2020||Canon TR8500 series MP Drivers 1.2|
|11/05/2020||Microsoft Office Profesional 2013 - es-es 16.0.13231.20390|
with UpdateStar freeware.
|11/03/2020||Another security update for Chrome 86 available|
|11/01/2020||Tools to help with a full hard disk drive|
|10/27/2020||Firefox 82.0.1 update fixes causes of crashes|
|10/26/2020||New version of CCleaner available|
|10/25/2020||Kodi 18.9 release available|
- » lightroom mac os на русском
- » rescuepro for mac
- » rescuepro mac